Three+ Presale ticket Offer
Terms & Conditions
• Offer: Access to presale of limited number of tickets for an event or festival at a particular location, (the “Event”) subject to availability, first come first served.
• Offer expires: see relevant presale offer in app for specific offer period duration. (For guidance, offer period may typically be between 24 -72 hrs, but not longer than one week, after go live time or sell out of all presale tickets, whichever is earlier).
• Code expires: Code expires at the earlier of (i) all Three allocated presale tickets for the relevant Event being sold out; or (ii) the Offer expiry date as shown in app.
• Eligibility: Three+ Member, UK only, 18+.
• Other Terms:
o One code per Three+ Member per Offer. One code gives chance for Three+ Member to purchase up to a certain limited number of tickets (as specified for each presale offer in app) for one Event in a single transaction. This code will be saved in the “my codes” section if you click “Get Reward”. Code cannot be used until Offer goes live, after Offer expires or if all Three-allocated presale tickets have been sold.
o The code can only be used once. Do not share the code or you will not be able to use it if someone else has. We cannot issue replacement codes so keep it safe.
o Presale tickets are subject to availability, on a first come first served basis for purchasing the tickets on the Ticketmaster website for a limited duration from when the relevant Offer goes live. The time period for access may vary from presale to presale and will be set out for each Offer in app. (For guidance purposes only, this will typically be between 24hrs – 72hrs from when Offer goes live, but in any case no longer than a week, or until all allocated presale tickets have sold out, whichever is earlier.) There are a limited number of presale tickets for the Event allocated to the relevant Offer. Possession of a code does not guarantee availability of tickets.
o Capacity restrictions may apply to the Three+ app and the Ticketmaster website during busy periods.
o Ticket purchases may be refused or cancelled if: (i) more than the maximum ticket number is requested; (ii) purchase is contrary to the Ticketmaster purchasing terms and policies; (iii) the presale ticket allocation is sold out; (iv) the Offer period has not yet begun or is closed; or (v) if Three or Ticketmaster reasonably believe that the purpose of the purchase is to enable commercial re-sale of the tickets.
o Nothing in these Terms shall prevent a Three+ Member from attempting to purchase tickets through the general public allocation for an Event if desired, or from attempting to purchase tickets to another presale Offer through Three+.
o The code does not guarantee tickets nor guarantee access to particular or priority tickets, seats or areas at the Event.
o Offer cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred (including re-sold) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer for the Event. No cash alternative.
o Three accepts no responsibility for delayed incomplete or unprocessed online transactions or for any failure by Ticketmaster to properly and securely administer ticket purchases. Three and Ticketmaster's decision as to ticket allocations is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
o Entrance to an Event is subject to the then applicable standard terms and conditions of entry to the venue/location where that Event is held.
Please ensure you check these prior to attending.
o Events may occasionally be suspended, postponed, rearranged or cancelled after sale of presale tickets for reasons outside Three and/or Ticketmaster’s control. Three has no responsibility or liability in such circumstance and provides access to pre-sale tickets only. In such circumstances, Ticketmaster will notify you of such suspense, postponement, rearranged dates or cancellation and your options using the details you provided to them at point of purchase.
For any questions relating to this, you should contact them using the details below.
o Three is merely providing access to purchase presale tickets to an Event and is not responsible for the organisation and running of the Event. Please contact Ticketmaster for any questions or complaints in relation to the Event itself.
o These Offer terms are in addition to and subject to the main Three+ Terms and are subject to the Three+ Privacy Notice. Three reserves the right to amend, cancel, or suspend this Offer or these Offer terms at any time without prior notice.
o Use of this Offer is deemed to be acceptance by you of these Offer terms (including as may be amended).
o Three+ is operated by Hutchison 3G UK Limited (“Three”), registered in England and Wales (company number 03885486), with registered office at 450 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading, Berks RG2 6GF. Three administers this Offer. The Promoter of this/these Event(s) is Live Nation (Music) Ltd, 30 St John Street, London EC1M 4AY and Ticketmaster UK Limited, with registered office at 30 St John Street, London, EC1M 4AY, provides the online marketplace to purchase the presale tickets.
o These Offer terms and any related disputes are subject to the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• Ticketmaster Terms: Ticketmaster’s Purchase Policy https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/purchase.html applies to any purchase of tickets or attendance at an event.
• Technical difficulties & contact details: If you have technical difficulties in completing the purchase of presale tickets, or for any questions about the presale tickets, contact Ticketmaster https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us. If you have any questions or complaints about the event then please contact the Promoter (see above for details) or Ticketmaster.
Version: 27 October 2022